Header Ads

SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam Results out and Re-exam dates released


SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published Combined Graduate Level Examination-2015 (Tier-I) Results. The Commission’s conducted Examination was completed on August second week 2015 but the expectedly re-examination was announced on last week of August 2015.So, the re-examination qualified candidates roll numbers, Cut off marks details available in the official website.

SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam Results out ::

Name of the Organisation : Staff Selection Commission

Post/Exam Name : Combined Graduate Level Examination-2015 (Tier-I)

Date First Time CGL Examination : 09-16.08.2015.

Date of Re-Examination : 30.08.2015.

For Results : Click Here

Official Website : Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Today i feel very happy after seeing this page Sarkari Result I got a more information here. I feel thankful to you...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.